April 25, 2010

HAIR STRAIGHTENERS - Best Dual Voltage flat irons !!!

My sister asked me to buy a flat iron for her in US. I went to Ulta store and checked out some irons before buying the best one for use in India. Then I started my research on Internet and I realized this is such a confusing and a tough decision to make. 


The important five factors I was considering during my research :
1. Dual Voltage to use in India or anywhere in  the world.
2. Ceramic plates.
3. Price range: $$ - $$$
4. 1.5 inch plates for medium to long hair.
5. Preferably - Made in Korea. (not necessary since these days its very difficult to find something not made in China)


Results of my research:
1. BaByliss®PRO Porcelain Ceramic™ 1-1/2" Straightening Iron
2. Corioliss Pro V Black Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener (1-1/2")
3. Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener (1 1/2" , 220-240V, Plug Type C)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanvini,
I am trying to find out a good flat Iron too. Looking for good dual voltage flat iron for permanent use in India. Did you use any? What's your opinion about it?

Anonymous said...

ӏ'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare
to see a grеat blοg liκe thіs οne
these days.
Feel free to surf my homepage - sonny